April 19, 2012

Update and an Apology

Hey everyone. I would like to apologize for the lack of posts. Sherman and I have been incredibly busy with trips, internships, homework, and other things that have limited our free time. I will try to post the second part (trance) of the Spring Mix as soon as I can, but posts will be scarce in the upcoming weeks as our classes buckle down with exams and projects. I hope everyone maintains their interest in our blog and we will try to return to regular posts in the summer and into the future. If you are dying for some good music, Myon and Shane 54's International Departures is one of my all-time favorite podcasts hosted by my favorite DJ duo. Also, Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance is always amazing for uplifting/electro trance, Above & Beyond's Trance Around the World is great for anyone interested in different types of trance and progressive music, and Tiesto's Club Life is fantastic for progressive and electro-house songs. I hope that you find your music fix (at least for now) from these quality podcasts, or feel free to visit some of the older S2L mixes. Thanks for all your support, we hope to get back to the music that we love soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment